Thursday, June 16, 2016

Exclusive Interview with Mr.Adedot and his story behind the lens as a teenager (@adedot_ph


Alexavier: Sir Adedot,Can you give us a brief talk about how this whole photography thing came up?

Adedot: Ok so well it all started roughly 4 years ago.​I started from designing posters and artworks then I got a camera for my birthday that year. So I started trying stuffs and watching tutorials on YouTube, then it a just took off from there

Tayor Alexavier: Nice, So you never had the passion for it initially you just took it as something to while away time yeah?

Adedot: I actually always had a passion for pictures in General but then along the line when i realise I could create my Halo own pictures. It just made me get more excited about it.

Tayor Alexavier: Interesting, well we heard some rumours about you being the younger brother of the popular nigerian artist L.A.X how have you been able to deal with such criticism due to your popularity

Adedot: Ok well, They are not rumors.

 Tayor Alexavier: So you’re saying you’re popular because your elder brother is?

Adedot: And well I don’t pay attention the the criticisms

The following was quoted from a voice note during the media’s chat with him 

“I’m not popular because my brother is, I already made my name before people knew he was my brother …It all started two years ago when they started seeing me in pictures with LAX , Taking pictures of him in concerts and stuff …I don’t believe in such criticism because I worked hard to get to this stage I’m in.


 Tayor Alexavier: Currently you’re on a UK tour for the Adedot Photography, what do you expect your fans from you

Adedot: Well basically I’m just trying to portray the UK in a different perspective from the usual views of people about the place

Tayor Alexavier: Nicely done, What advise do you have for your fans?

Adedot: I want to show that flipside side basically. The culture, lifestyle and just showing what people dont really notice there. Taking them away from the obvious…. the London eye, the bridges, popular building etc.

SOURCE - on 


No comments:

Post a Comment